The original Victorian building remains, although much altered and extended. Significant additions were made to the school in 1961, when the new hall was built, and a few years earlier when the 6 main classrooms along the front of the school were added. The adjoining school house is now a private dwelling.
The school has copies of log books from 1901 to date, which record the day-to-day history. Anyone interested in the school's history is welcome to read or make copies of these. Log book extract 1902. Log book extract 1939. (PDF files)
In 2002 the Trinity Centre for autism was opened. Since this time one class (year 6) has been housed in a semi-permanent classroom. For many years the school has had a stable intake of about 30 children in each year group, leading to 7 classes and a roll of around 210. Extensions to the 5 classrooms at the front of the school were completed in the summer 0f 2010, creating large, bright teaching spaces.
aerial photo of school (1990s) start of school trust deed